We’re pleased that you’re interested in finding out how to place an order with us!
There’s just a few things to be aware of:
- We do not carry stock. Each item is prepared upon receipt of the order, and shipped upon receipt of payment
- We are a two-woman show so please bear with us if there are any unforeseen delays
- We will cover the cost of packaging. Shipping costs, however, are for the customer to pay
- We accept returns within 7 days, but please email us to let us know if you will be returning an item, and why you are returning it. We will then either refund or replace the item. Again, all shipping costs are for the customer to pay
We hope you are still interested in placing an order, in which case:
- Please email email@example.com stating the item, the size, the colour and the delivery address
- We will then send a confirmation of the order with an invoice for payment, which will also include the shipping costs
- If you agree to the shipping costs, payment should be made by bank transfer to the account on the invoice
- Once we receive the payment, we will ship the order and send an email letting you know payment has been received and your order has been shipped
If you have any questions or anything is unclear, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with either
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thanks for your support!